- 15,000 INR
- It is use for lifting object
- Consume Less Power, Easy To Operate, Durable, Strong
Being a quality driven organization, our entire endeavor lies in offering a qualitative range of Magnetic Lifter for our widespread patrons. Our highly skilled & experienced quality auditors keeps close eye on manufacturing processes so as to offer flawless lifters. The extensive assortment of lifting magnets offered by us is very much suitable in industries such as foundry, plastic and scraps dealing. Our Magnetic Lifter is well appreciated in the market for its features like robust construction and less power consumption.
We offer our range in round shapes of four sizes with diameters of 60, 80 and 100 mm. The magnet is provided with a cover to protect it from dust and pollution. We fabricate our range from highly coercive permanent magnets and the size of the magnetic plate is
- 140mm (Width)
- 170 mm (Length)
- 25 mm height.
The non-magnetic stainless steel bumping plate allows the easy removal of iron from the magnet. Our Type J566-LM/WC has been considered an extremely efficient and cost-effective device for the separation of iron contaminants from foundry, scrap, sand and plastic granules.
Magnetic lifter is an ideal material handling equipment, that operates smoothly by turning it on and off manually. This machine is used for lifting and positioning application. In machine shop, it can be used for loading and unloading of machine tools. It can also be used in plastic industry for handling plastic modules machined components. This machine doesn’t require electricity for operation. Even after years of intensive use, magnetic power doesn't degrades. Buyer can avail this machine with 'V' face pipes rounds or any other hard to handle shape. It can lift weight ranging from 100 kg to 5000 kg. The safety factors of this equipment is 33%. The magnetic mechanism of this equipment is tested over three times the rated load. Quarrying, recycling and other heavy industries make use of this magnetic lifter. Raw material can also be tested to eliminate scrap iron tramp metal. This is provided in fabricated cases, and has terminals and coils sealed and protected for ensuring watertight construction and minimum maintenance costs.
It can be attached to any crane and model for its availability in size, ranging from 530mm to 1525mm in diameter. This material handling equipment can be used all day long with maximum life performance.
High-permeability low carbon steel is utilized for the construction of cases. It results in minimum magnetic leakage and maximum lifting efficiency. Bottom plates of this equipment are constructed from heavy manganese steel. Class H insulation is used for the operation of magnet.
Used in handle heavy blocks, castings, steel plates, etc lifting.
- Very Compact Design
- Very Light In Weight
- Excellent Performance For Round And Flat Material
- It Is Used In High Lifting Of Products
- Easy To Operate Through ON/OFF SYSTEM
- Powered System Is Neodymium Magnetic
- Huge Amount Of Work Can Be Easily Moved And Handled With Safety
- No power is required
- Forged hook for high mechanical quality and sturdiness
- Accuracy machined get together square in single piece to upgrade productivity
- developed for security and light weight
- Fool proof locking framework with a simple to use "on" and "off" lever
- 3 times appraised limit component of security to meet the safety measures according to global benchmarks for under the hook equipments
- Test certificate for safety element from government affirmed third party
- No Maintenance and Operating expense
- No harm to the work piece being lifted
- Exceptionally Compact
- The work piece surface (magnetic ferrous surface) and magnet pole surface should be smooth and clean in order to attain the extreme proficiency. Ground and machined surface are perfect options, however a decent clean surface on a ferrous or casting is adequate, provided an adequately level territory accessible for good magnetic contract with the work piece
- There should be no air hole/incorporations between the magnet shaft and the job surface
- The magnet should be placed on the ferrous surface. Open the lever by hauling it out and afterward swing it to the "ON" position. When it is made "ON", lock it by discharging it. In order to turn it off, same procedure is supposed to follow. (Try not to put on wooden surface OR non-magnetic surface - it won't be conceivable to work operate lever to "ON" position)
- Move the heap easily, avoid collisions and shocks
- To put/drop the lifted material, put the lever to the "OFF" position
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 20 Per Month
- 1 Week
- As per standard
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Plot No.60, Road No.5 G.I.D.C, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India